Junction is a large distributed application that was created for PwC teams to gather project-related data at one place and surface key information to clients easily. The purpose of the project is to allow internal teams to efficiently collaborate on complex projects, provide big corporate clients detailed analysis, visibility and control during multi-phase transactions running while acquiring or selling a business entity.
The application provides different roles according to a user's assignment on the current project allowing users to perform a defined subset of operations and it also allows the customers to access the shared content inside. When all the data is collected and processed, the application allows to generate a detailed report which is presented as the final output of the whole project.
The application is very high-profile, uses microservice architecture and is built with focus on the highest possible technical quality using the most modern technology stack.
İş öhdəlikləri- Deep expertise with .NET architecture, server setup, administration and security
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle, Microsoft Web Technology stack and programming languages. (ASP.Net MVC, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012 etc)
- Strong understanding of development patterns and best practices. Able to evaluate requirements and come up with conceptual application architecture that meets the needs of the requirements while manages complexity and variability appropriately
- Must be able to evaluate multiple technical platforms and tools to determine the best platform and/or tool to deliver on a business requirement while achieving low TCO
- Strong understanding of the agile programming methodology.
- provide technical leadership, and ensure compliance with development process and standards
- Experience migrating code through various environments, creating code branches, resolving merge conflicts.
- Must have strong communication skills and be self-motivated.
- Able to lead development operations, in conjunction with new feature enhancements, after an application has gone live.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Has the ability to work with several business Partners with competing requirements and be able to bridge the gap between requirements to keep the development team productive and achieve overall project success
- Be able to manage expectations with business Partners to help them understand the technical and financial impact of over-complex requirements to ensure the stability/maintainability of the application while achieving low TCO
- Must work well in a team environment, including a collaborative approach to design and architecture
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 and SSRS
İş tələbləri- Is A+ hands-on developer
- Is able to produce high quality code at a high velocity
- Is able to define and evaluate software development best practices
- Knows design patterns and is able to introduce them when needed together with explanation of why they should be used and what is the added value they bring
- Is able to efficiently communicate, explain design ideas, consistently “fight” for good things to happen and be introduced in relation to SDLC (be it new tools, new SW development approaches, new techniques...)
- Is able to help people around to get things done
- Has a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Strong ability to verify assignments and proactively propose improvements
- Ability to self sufficiently and proactively look for solutions
Bilik tələbləri- Very good English for daily communication
- Mindset of consultant - propose innovations, explain reasons for change, guide non-technical people
- Ability to work with team from US time-zone (standard work-hours by 6pm CET, but longer overlap with US time helps, there is ~7 hours offset to GMT+1, so the position is more suitable who likes to wake up later/not an early bird)
- .NET Core, C#
- ASP.NET MVC Core
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Entity Framework Core, Unit of work, Repository pattern
- MS SQL, NoSql, Redis
- Azure - AppService, Service Bus, Functions, SQL Database
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Node.js, Npm (as a user)
- Dependency Injection - .NET Core, Autofac
- xUnit, MS Test - unit testing, integration testing
- Authentication - OAuth, JWT
- Profiling tools, Static code analysis tools
- Postman, Fiddler, Web Developer tools
Other Skills/ Abilities / Would Be Nice
- Azure Cloud
- Security - OWASP - SQLi, XSS, CSRF
- Aspose, DevExpress, DevExtreme
- Design Patterns, overlap to Architecture
- PowerBI, SSRS
Məşğulluq növü:Tam ştat
Elanın bitmə vaxtı:2021-04-16